Mechanical horological instrument (clock) with balance oscillator and anchor escapement.
Balance oscillations are converted into the rotary movement of gear wheels. The oscillations of the balance are supported by the motor, which serves as a source of mechanical energy.
Main parts of the clock:
· Gear wheels (present time clock and seconds timer)
· Oscillator (balance-helix system)
· Anchor escapement
· Pointer system
· Winding mechanism and time set-up system
· Stop mechanism (balance brake)
· Control devices (winding and stop lever)
Watch rate in normal conditions, s/full day
Watch rate at -25 oC, s/full day
Watch rate at +50 oC, s/full day
Operating time per 1 full winding, full days
Average time between failures, h
You can order 60CHP from us
Russian Electronics company Russia, Moscow region, Ryazan,Sobornay square 2.
Tel: +7 (491) 227-61-51, Fax: +7 (491) 227-18-88russian-electronics.com