К52-1 150 mkF 25V capacitor is electrolytic tantalum sintered-slug.
Capacitor is designed for work in circuits of direct and pulse current.
Capacitor is produced in all-climatic modification [V] and modification for mild and cold climate.
Capacitors are resistant to environment effect.
Basic technical characteristics of capacitors K52-1:
- Nominal voltage: 3.2 - 100 V
- Nominal capacitance: 1.5 - 470 mcF
- Capacitance tolerance range(at F= 50 Hz, 20 °С): ±10 %; ±20 %; ±30 %
- Operating temparatures range: -60...+85 °С
- Shelflife: 20 years
- Ground current, maximum: (0.002 CnomUnom+1) mcА
- Loss angle tg: 5-15 %
- Full resistance at F=10 kHz: 1-40 Ohm
- Minimum service hours:
- at Unom andT=+85 °C - 5 000 h.
- at Unom and T=+70 °C - 20 000 h.
You can order K52-1 150mkF 25V 10% from us
Russian Electronics company Russia, Moscow region, Ryazan,Sobornay square 2.
Tel: +7 (491) 227-61-51, Fax: +7 (491) 227-18-88russian-electronics.com