The MBGO-2 capacitors are metalized-paper single-layer sealed capasitors designed to generate powerful discharge current pulses in the load, and have a high energy capacity, for operation in DC and AC circuits. They are manufactured in metal rectangular casing, sealed with soldering, with strip terminals.
Basic Parameters of the MBGO-2 Capacitor
- Rated voltage: 160 V;
- Nominal capacity: 20 μF;
- Capacity tolerance: ± 10%;
- Dissipation factor (loss tangent) , not more than, - 0.015;
- Insulation resistance between terminals, for capacitors with a nominal capacity of up to 0.25 μF, not less than 800 MΩ;
- Insulation resistance between the terminals connected together and the capacitor body, not less than 5000 MΩ.
Ultimate performance of MBGO-2
- Ambient temperature: -60 C to +60 C;
- Relative humidity:
- for all-climate performance at a temperature of 35 C - 98%;
- for the moderate and cold climate performance at a temperature of 25 C - 98%;
- Minimum operating time: 20000 hours;
- The electrical parameters of the capacitors during the running time must comply with the standards:
- Capacity change ΔС, no more than ± 10%;
- Dissipation factor (loss tangent), not more than 0.025.
You can order MBGO-2 20mkF 160V 10% from us
Russian Electronics company Russia, Moscow region, Ryazan,Sobornay square 2.
Tel: +7 (491) 227-61-51, Fax: +7 (491) 227-18-88russian-electronics.com