* Pictures are placed for illustration purpose only. Appearance of real component may differ
The MBM are sealed insulated metalized-paper capacitors.
They have regular and fireproof design in two versions: single-layer - at a nominal voltage of 160 V (option 1); multilayer - for rated voltage of 250 V and more.
Designed for operation in DC, AC and pulsed current circuits.
Main characteristics of MBM capacitors:
- Nominal capacity microfarads: 0.01μF, 0.025μF, 0.05μF, 0.1μF, 0.2μF5, 0.5μF, 1.0 μF
- Rated voltage: 160V; 250V; 500V; 750V; 1500V
- Capacity tolerances: ± 10%; ± 20%
- Operating temperature range: -60 ... +70 C °
You can order MBM 0.1mkF 1000V 10% from us
Russian Electronics company Russia, Moscow region, Ryazan,Sobornay square 2.
Tel: +7 (491) 227-61-51, Fax: +7 (491) 227-18-88russian-electronics.com
Other products in Capacitors
MBM 1mkF 160V 10%
OKBP-S 0,1mkF 125/50V 10% 20A
OMBG-2 1000V 1mkF 5%
OMBG-2 160V 4mkF 5%
OMBG-5 500V 5mkF 10%