Transistor optocouplers 3ОТ127А, consist of emitting diode based on banding gallium-alluminium-arsenic and silicon optotransistor.
Transistor optocouplers are designed for no-touch commutation of direct current with galvanic separation between input and output.
Transistor optocouplers are produced in metal-glass casing with compliant lead-outs.
Deviceweight, maximum2 g.
Basic technical characteristics of transistor optocouplers 3ОТ127А:
• Input voltage, maximum 1,6 V;
• Output rest voltage, maximum 1,5 V;
• Leak current at output: maximum 10 mcА;
• Isolation resistance, minimum 100 GOm;
• Output rise time: 10 mcs;
• Output fall time: 100 mcs;
• Maximum input current: 15 mА;
• Maximum commutated voltage at output: 30 V;
• Maximum output current: 70 mА;
• Maximum isolation voltage: 500 V;
• Maximum average dissipated wattage: 225 mW
You can order 3OT127A from us
Russian Electronics company Russia, Moscow region, Ryazan,Sobornay square 2.
Tel: +7 (491) 227-61-51, Fax: +7 (491) 227-18-88russian-electronics.com